Friday, October 9, 2009

Waking Up

Now, I could start this blog post by stating this is another milestone: this is a live blog post! That's right, I'm typing this while I'm still at the spot I'm writing about. Long live WiFi at the Coffee United!

But let's not. Otherwise, you, my fine readers, might get the impression I lead a pretty worthless life, when I consider live blogging a milestone. Then again, maybe you already did have such an impression. Ah well, whatever.

N & S regularly meet at this place, and I got to go along. Now N has gone off to her day of lectures and stuff and S is working at our table, also with her laptop.

I had a small latte mocha java (supposedly a foamed up chocolate milk, but I didn't taste any actually) with a chocolate cookie, the one pictured in front. Now, if only I had brought my laptop adapter so I could sit here the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment