Sunday, October 18, 2009

Angry Whopper

Hurray! Today was finally the day A and me both had time to sample the temporarily available Angry Whopper, at, what other place than, the Burger King! Yay!


It was a mighty fine burger. Like your regular Whopper, it had a patty, lettuce, tomato and sauces on it. The Angry Whopper though, apparently comes with an extra Pepper Jack cheese, jalapeños, spicy Angry Sauce and Angry Onion rings, which are meant to transform this into an extraordinarily mean burger.

Apparently.

Because the only zing I got was from the jalapeños. The onion rings sure were great, but I didn't get a kick out of them; neither from the supposedly spicy angry sauce or the supposedly spicy pepper jack cheese.

Anyway, it was a decent burger all in all, alas not enough to satisfy my appetite and not really that spicy, although I think N wouldn't like the spiciness of it. However, more people seem to agree with me on the lack of spiciness.

No comments:

Post a Comment