Saturday, June 27, 2009

Unlimited Spareribs

Last night we celebrated G's bachelor's party. We had a great day! Toured the canals on a boat with (loads of) beer. Loads of beer obviously needed accompaniment of Endless Amounts of Meat (EAM). One of the restaurants in our city luckily happens to provide for something like that: Unlimited spareribs eating for just € 14,10. Alas, I was too hungry (and too drunk I guess) to remember taking a picture of the first plate of ribs I started with. So, to have proof of having eaten EAM, I decided to take a picture of the bucket filled with the remains of multiple plates of ribs. Even though I was wise enough to skip on the sides, I just couldn't eat more than one plate and an additional half piece. Well, nevertheless it provided sufficient foundation for a subsequent night of partying.

For today, I'll just try recovering from my hangover…

No comments:

Post a Comment