Sunday, July 26, 2009

Germany



On our way to G&A's wedding in Norway, we're taking a break and spending the two weeks leading to the wedding in various parts of Scandinavia. That's why I haven't posted anything for a while now.

I'm typing this while we're in Sweden (Alingsås), staying at the home of two Dutch friends who kindly let us stay here while they're in Holland for a while. Tomorrow we'll be heading for another place in Sweden where we probably won't have any internet available, so I'll post a lot of articles now at once.

Our first stop was in Germany, where we had a great lunch at a highway restaurant: Jaegerschnitzel I believe it was. For sides we could choose from fries or baked potatoes with bacon. N chose the fries and I chose the baked potatoes.

As I love schnitzel, especially with the Jaeger-sauce (Hunter's sauce) to accompany it, I was a very satisfied Kurger after the meal. N couldn't finish her own (it was too much) by herself, so I had the pleasure of finishing it together with her. Even more satisfied!

That was a great lunch to start a holiday with.

No comments:

Post a Comment