Friday, March 26, 2010

Turbo Go Go

Last wednesday, A and me sampled half the menu of asian restaurant Turbo Go Go. Despite my intention to take my camera with me, I forgot. So, I only had my phone cam to take some pictures. And they turned out to be overexposed, out of focus... etc.

So, this friday, I decided to sample some of their sushi, of which we only managed to have a few because of all of the other things we had to try.

For 15 bucks, they give you a selection of 24 pieces of sushi. These include simple ones with cucumber and some pickle, salmon, shrimp...

...omelette, and that tofu-like stuff they use to envelope a piece of rice. All very nice.

However, I wasn't that fond of the tobiko-variety, with surimi, avocado and crab eggs on the outside. It was less tasty than expected.

And on that bombshell, I guess, I'll end this crappy blog post, but what more is there to say about sushi? I guess the only sushi worth writing about extensively, would be sushi of bad quality. But then, who would sell crappy sushi? Well, perhaps if it'll become more ubiquitous than it is now, lesser gods may step up to the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment