Monday, September 14, 2009

Sushi in Göteborg

For a couple of days now, I've been meaning to update the blog. After all, holiday has past for a long time. I've tinkered with the thought of skipping the rest of the holiday and just posting things from the period after, but I managed to get into the mood of editing a few little food-pics and decided to post them up here.

The second day we visited Göteborg, hometown of Volvo, we went on a little boating trip through the canals and part of the harbour. Afterwards, we had sushi for lunch at a little sushi shop, apparently named 'Sushi yama' when I look at what's printed on the plate.

Well, what's to say about it? I'm not a sushi expert, I just like sushi but I can't separate the good from the bad. All I can say is I liked it, it came with a nice dollop of wasabi and a generous amount of pickled ginger and even some wakame. Mmm!

So if you'll be in Göteborg, I can at least recommend http://www.sushiyama.se.

No comments:

Post a Comment